SDI Master Scuba Diver Program
The SDI Master Scuba Diver Development Program was created to make true master divers. The program requires a new open water diver to complete four SDI Specialties, the SDI Rescue Diver Course, and log 50 dives. SDI feels a diver will be a true master scuba diver after these steps accomplished.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to attain the highest non-leadership diver level
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
- Detailed information of four SDI Diver Specialties of your choice and become a qualified SDI Rescue Diver
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to gain knowledge’s and experience in four SDI Specialties
- Gain knowledge, experience and the skills to become a qualified SDI Rescue Diver
SDI Master Diver minimum requirements:
- Completion of 4 SDI Specialty Courses or equivalent; only 1 course without dives, may be credited towards the master diver development program, with the exception of nitrox
- Completion of the SDI Rescue Diver Course or equivalent
- Proof of 50 logged dives
How to take this course!
|Course Standards & Procedures|
|Rescue Diver: The Most Rewarding Training in Diving|
|How to Think Like a Rescue Diver|